Monday 26 November 2012

Magazine Analysis

This is Latina magazine. It changes according to the person on the front and what they are wearing. In this example, the person on the front is actress Sara Ramirez and she is wearing a blue dress so blue has become the predominant colour. They use similar fonts on all issues and apart from the colours it generally looks the same. I think it's got a good layout and I would probably pick it up because although it looks simple, it's actually quite nice. It looks like it would be quite expensive.


This is an issue of Closer magazine, the layout is usually the same on each issue but with different pictures. The fonts are always the same and they are quite plain and boring. It is quite a simple cover and if I hadn't read it or seen it before I wouldn't want to buy it because it doesn't looking appealing. I think it's definitely worth it's £1 pricetag because it just looks cheap.


This is an issue of the music magazine Billboard. It changes according to the person on the front, in this case it's Miley Cyrus. I think it's a nice design but it's quite simple. I think the fonts that they have used all go really well together and the colours go well together as well. All the terminology used goes with the theme because it is a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment